BONDAROWICZ is a Polish cartoonist and illustrator. Education & qualifications :
The Instytut of Technology in Radom: Poland [ masters degree in graphic designand painting ] Leader of artistic set in 1991 Rewarded by Rector for active work during study
He lives now in Poland as a freelance artist. He regularly publishes his cartoons on several Websites and collaborates with a wide range of magazines and newspapers.
He specialized into press illustration collaborating with top Polish and international papers (such Forbes, Harvard Business Review Poland, Manager Magazin, Business Week, Newsweek, Poland Monthly, Le Monde Diplomatique Polish Edition ...
He won several internationalcontests receiving numerous prizes and awards.
• Prize winner in a competition for a poster connected with preventing drug habit and integration of local community [Poland]
• Prize winner in a photo competition: International Year of The Family in 1994-2004, subject "mother and a child" [USA] 2004
• The Nomination for the reward in the International Cartoon Competition Satyrykon 2005, category humor and social satire [Poland]
• The Special Award in BIRD 2005 International Art Award [China]
• The Bronze Prize in The 2nd WINE International Invitation Cartoon Exhibition [CHINA] 2005
• The Honourable Mentions [FOR-PENCIL] in The International Competition of Graphic Humour FOR pro FOR 2006 [Joke for For 2006 ] Praha [Czech Republic] 2006
• Finalist of Sprito di Vino 7th International Competition for young artists of satirical cartoons concerning World Wine [Italy] 2006
• Second Prize - The Competition of a Caricature and a Short Comic Strip Serbia 2006 THE CARICATURE WITHOUT WORDS [Free Form]
• First Prize in The 6th International Contest of PictorialHumour and Flash Humour "New technologies" BARAKALDO 2006 [Spain]
• Honorable Mention in The Second Baku International Cartoon Contests 2006
• Honourable Prize in The 1th International China Olympic Cartoon Competition for January, 2007
• Medijana Fest - International Cartoon Competition [Child] Serbia 2007 – diploma
• Special prize of Jury in the monthly judgment for June, 2007of The 1th International China Olympic Cartoon Competition
• International Biennial Cartoon Pisek 2007 "Furniture Makes Home" - [runers-up] Finalist
• 5th Free Cartoons Web International Cartoonet Festival / China 2007 - Selected Prize
• Guangxi City College International Cartoon Contest / China 2007 - Award of Merit
• Vrede Cartoon Contest "The peace problem andinternational politics Blegium 2007" - Third Prize
• Master Cup International Cartoonand Illustration Biennial, China 2007 - The sprcial prize of jury member
• First Prize - II The Competition of caricature and Short Comic Strip 2007 Serbia THE CARICATURE WITHOUT WORDS [Free Form]
• GOLD PRIZE - 6th FreeCartoonsWeb International Cartoonet Festiwal-2007 [China 2008]
• Honorable Mention of the First International Cartoonet Contest-Supporting Street Children-2008 - [Iran]
• Winner the 1st Festival of Honorable Mentions for Cartoonists - 2008 / Brazil
• The 8th Biennale "Humour & Vigne" Jonzac FRANCE 2008 - Special Mention
• The G8 International Cartoon Contest 2008 [Azerbijan] - HONORABLE MENTION
He was Jury member of international cartoon competition f.ex.: 1st International Cartoon Contest "Molla Nasreddin" - Azerbaijan 2008, 3rd International DON QUICHOTTE Cartoon Contest - "World Languages" .
Marcin Bondarowicz has cooperated as an illustrator and sarcastic drawer with newspapers such as : Poland Monthly, Media& Marketing Polska, Manager Magazin - Polish Edition, Harvard Business Review Poland, Business Week - Polish Edition, Newsweek - Polish Edition, Forbes, QUIBLA, POLSKA The Times, Przegląd Podatkowy, Puls Biznesu, Gazeta Bankowa, Gazeta Finansowa, Inwestor GS, Dziennik Zachodni, Integracja Europejska, Nowy Robotnik, Trybuna Robotnicza, Najwyższy Czas, Regiony, Nowy Tygodnik Popularny, Gazeta Samorządui Administracji, Le Monde Diplomatique - Polish Edition, Yeni Akrep - New Scorpion International Cartoon Magazine, INPRECOR Correspondance de Presse Internationale, KIKS Magazin, Stern [Germany], Eulenspiegel Satiremagazin [Germany], Dadzis Magazin [Latvia], Juventud Rebelde - Diaro De La Juventud Cubana [Cuba] , Cartoon Weekly [China], ATH-THABAT [Beirut, Lebanon], Berliner Kurier [Germany], Pulse [Great Britain]
A wide number of Marcin's artworks can be found in private collectionsin Poland and in foreigncountries. Permanent exhibition of his illustrations andposters can be viewed on his website: www.bondarowiczart.republika.pl