Global Artists Network

Global network of Visual artists,Art buyers,Art galleries and Art lovers

You are invited to participate.

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Summer Exhibition in Copenhagen.
Come participate in the exhibition being organized to promote artists/photographers/ at the Bade Hotel in Copenhagen: a long summer exhibition (4 months). Starting April end. The cost would be Rs 5800 (US 120) per picture. (This includes making of the digital canvas prints, framing them and shipping/putting them up).
About the exhibition, the idea is that I will leave the paintings for the hotel to use later in their décor of their rooms etc. So you get a long term exposure. The hotel belongs to a business friend so he is not charging us for the exhibition. The hotel is well located between the link of Denmark and Sweden with lots of coming and going.
The cost is all for the making, framing, sending and putting up the exhibition.
You may not get an opportunity like this to exhibit in Europe.
Please respond at: s164gk1@yahoo.com.You need to just send me a good resolution picture by email. I will do the rest. I will make the canvas print, mount it and frame it and send it to Copenhagen. You have to send me $120 per picture. If there is any enquiry for the originals, we shall put you in touch with the buyer. 20% percent of the amount of sale is to go to the hotel.
NOTE: The last date for entries is 22nd March 2010.
Only 30 canvases will be displayed. Not more than 3 per person.
We are interested only in colorful, bright & lively pictures.
Check: http://pk.posterous.com/summer-long-exhibition-in-copenhagen-denmark

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2022   Created by Ajit Vahadane.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service