Global Artists Network

Global network of Visual artists,Art buyers,Art galleries and Art lovers

Well, I have been discussing this on each and every forum for almost a year now..

I am a Bharatnatyam artist,learning this holy art form since the age of 6 under the guidance of Smt.Neha Patel.I am keen to do my Aarangetram but At the same time,I don't want it to become a financial burden on my parents considering the fact that most of the aarangetrams today are just a mere show of how grandly you organize the function rather than a real display of talent.

Are there any institutions or philanthropists who can sponsor my aarangetram??

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

HI!! this is jyoti...
i started learning bharatnatyam at the age of 6 as u did .. but only did it till ten..could nt continue...

few days before i heard of an organization named SPIC MACEY (spelling would be wrong).. its an organization which works for the dance n music of India .... its owner is Dr. kiran.
If u can spare som time n pop into my frin list.. u will seee my lect. thats durgesh nandini.. she would probly help u alot..

hope this conversation would give a part of relief to u...
cheers..
thnks a lot...

Jyoti vyas said:
HI!! this is jyoti...
i started learning bharatnatyam at the age of 6 as u did .. but only did it till ten..could nt continue...

few days before i heard of an organization named SPIC MACEY (spelling would be wrong).. its an organization which works for the dance n music of India .... its owner is Dr. kiran.
If u can spare som time n pop into my frin list.. u will seee my lect. thats durgesh nandini.. she would probly help u alot..

hope this conversation would give a part of relief to u...
cheers..

RSS

© 2022   Created by Ajit Vahadane.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service